|Type||Refined Stellar Metal: Blue|
Activated Indium is a resource.
Activated Indium (In+) is a resource.
Activated Indium is the most expensive single element.
A chromatic metal, generated by fusion in the heart of a star.
This Indium has been activated by the extreme conditions in which it was formed, and is highly valuable.
- It can be found on planets orbiting blue stars (typically extreme weather planets). It's easy to spot because of its specific blue color.
- Can be returned by Frigate expeditions
- -- x1 → x4 ("Extract Chromatic Material", 0.9 sec./unit output)
- -- x1 + x1 → x8 ("Chromatic Metal Fusion", 0.9 sec./unit output)
- -- x1 + x1 → x8 ("Stellar/Metal Fusion", 0.9 sec./unit output)
The in-game abbreviation for this resource is In. For wiki convention, a + has been added to the abbreviation for all "activated" resources.