|The subject of this article is from the Synthesis update.
The information from this article is up-to-date as of 18 February, 2020.
The information from this article is is up-to-date as of 18 February, 2020.
|Words Translated 1.0|
|Type||Automatic Language Parser|
Artemis' Translator is a type of technology.
Artemis' Translator technology allows a player to understand alien words more quickly.
A [sic] automatic translation device. Device must be calibrated by pre-loading with existing translation data. Device must have network connection to Artemis to function.
Without access to host translation service, on-board circuit allows limited real-time translation of a small number of words.
The blueprint can be acquired during the Artemis path.
The "Words Translated" stat operates as follows:
- 1.0-7.0 words total: When all four technologies are installed, you will always get a minimum of one word translated for you up to the highest amount attained, even if the translated words are already learned.
There are several variations of this technology:
- Tier C - Artemis' Translator
- Tier B - Simple Translator
- Tier A - Superior Translator
- Tier S - Advanced Translator
- Beyond - Added as a technology.