AtlasPass v2 is a Constructed Technology.
It can also unlock objects that require AtlasPass v1, which can be discarded by the player.
Security and permissions pass granted to specific travellers by many primary galactic species.
Provides access to mid-tier restricted areas and outpost systems.
- Blueprint can be found in Manufacturing Facilities and Operations Centres, or purchased from Synthesis Laboratory for 250 .
- Release - This item was added to the game as technology, with Polo granting a possible blueprint
- Pathfinder - It is no longer able to unlock objects that require the AtlasPass v1. However AtlasPass v3 can still open v2 doors.
- Atlas Rises - Can no longer use a Signal Booster to find a blueprint in a Korvax system.
- NEXT - Blueprint changed, previously required Zinc and Platinum.
- Visions - Now able to unlock objects that require the AtlasPass v1 again.
- Desolation - Now able to be obtained at a manufacturing facility in return for a Factory Override Unit
- Origins - No value for selling at Galactic Trade Terminals
- Prisms - Added Synthesis Laboratory as a blueprint source.