The information from this article is up-to-date as of 31 August, 2021.
AtlasPass v3 is a Constructed Technology.
It can also unlock objects that require AtlasPass v1 or AtlasPass v2, which can then be discarded by the player.
Security and permissions pass granted to specific travellers by many primary galactic species.
Provides access to high level restricted areas and outpost systems.
- Blueprint can be found in Manufacturing Facilities and Operations Centres, or purchased from Synthesis Laboratory for 250 .
- Release - This item was added to the game as technology.
- Pathfinder - A Signal Booster in a Korvax system could be used to find a blueprint by using the Colonial Outpost option. Travelling to the resulting Operations Centre and correctly solving the problem had a chance to net you the blueprint for the AtlasPass v3.
- Atlas Rises 1.37 - New locations where this can be found.
- NEXT - Blueprint changed, formerly referenced Titanium and Chrysonite.
- Visions - Can now unlock anything requiring an AtlasPass v1/v2, making both redundant once v3 is acquired.
- Crossplay - blueprint no longer given by Polo after reaching a specific milestone
- Origins - No value to sell at Galactic Trade Terminals any longer
- Prisms - Added Synthesis Laboratory as a blueprint source.