|The subject of this article is from the ExoMech update.
The information from this article is up-to-date as of 10 June, 2020.
The information from this article is is up-to-date as of 10 June, 2020.
|This article is about the current version of the Atlas Seed. For the Atlas Rises version, see Atlas Seed (Atlas).|
There are ten different seeds, and each seed requires the previous one as a crafting component. After visiting the 11th Atlas Interface and activating it, it will ask for the last seed, Heart of the Sun, in order to complete the Atlas Path. Once you give it the Heart of the Sun, you get the choice to give birth to a new star.
This game path can only be done once.
You receive the first crafting blueprint for an Atlas Seed after interacting with an Atlas Interface for the first time, and an additional blueprint for each one visited. Be sure to have the Atlas Path selected in your mission log prior to visiting an Atlas Interface. Attempting otherwise may cause it to glitch out.
List of Atlas Seeds
- Captured Nanode - (Milestones: 5)
- Englobed Shade - (Milestones: 10)
- Noospheric Orb - (Milestones: 15)
- Dark Matter - (Milestones: 20)
- Dawn's End - (Milestones: 25)
- Photic Jade - (Milestones:30)
- State Phasure - (Milestones:35)
- Novae Reclaiment - (Milestones:40)
- Modified Quanta - (Milestones: 45)
- Heart of the Sun - (Milestones:50)
- To complete the Atlas path, you will require the following resources (in total):
- Additionally, you will need to craft a Cadmium Drive, an Emeril Drive, and an Indium Drive in order to collect Cadmium, Emeril, and Indium, respectively.
- Upon completion of the Atlas Path, you're given a new mission to proceed to a Black Hole. Black holes are now visible on the Galactic Map.
- Completing the quest consumes the Heart of the Sun.
- If you save your game after completing the Atlas Path before proceeding to complete the Black Hole quest and restart the game, you may need to jump to the next Atlas Interface and "Birth a New Star" again for the quest to be considered complete. Even though Black Holes will be visible on the map. (Possible bug in v1.35)