|Base Salvage Capsule|
|Type||Autonomous Storage Device|
Base Salvage Capsule is a base building product.
A construction recovery device.
This optional piece of base technology stores and preserves matter left over after the destruction of a previous base.
- When a base is deleted via the Base Computer, half of the materials used in its construction will be retrievable from the Base Salvage Capsule.
- In the save editor, there is a raw JSON file which depicts the "MagicChest" inventory. This packet stores half the items from your deleted bases via the Base Salvage Capsule, but it should be built on a planetary base. On a freighter, it will not function due to a seperate "MagicChest2" inventory that this capsule would have been tied to but never used, even if the freighter base is reset. (Confirmed Bug)
- It is not needed prior to deleting an old base in order for the materials to be refunded, it simply allows the player to retrieve the refunded materials.
- When already built, a Base Salvage Capsule appears as a Previous Base Cache.
- Currently broken on freighters, causing an 'inventory full' message, despite inventory not being full and the fact that it shouldn't affect your ability to open it.
- NEXT - Added as a base building product.