|The subject of this article is from the ExoMech update.
The information from this article is up-to-date as of 10 June, 2020.
The information from this article is is up-to-date as of 10 June, 2020.
Buried Technology Module is an artificial resource.
Buried Technology Module can be found less than 100u under the planet surface.
After the module is uncovered, it can be opened and it will reward the player with 1-4 pieces of Salvaged Data.
- For the duration of the Community Research (week 1) mission Hex Core added to its loot table.
- Sometimes when Buried Technology Modules are located right next to each other, the Analysis Visor does not indicate separate icons for each one due to the close proximity.
- Sometimes Buried Technology Modules are located below the lowest diggable ground. If this happens there's no possibility to acquire them.
- Buried Technology Modules may also spawn above the surface in mid-air.
- NEXT - Buried Technology Module added to the game.
- NEXT 1.55 - Removed Nanite Cluster as a possible reward.
- NEXT 1.57 - Visual improvements added.
- NEXT 1.58 - Added Hex Core as a temporary reward.