|This page fills the role of Embassy for a Civilized Space community. The information found here represents a user-created civilization that is a creative addition to the game.|
|Calypso Travellers Foundation (CTF)|
|Capital system||Calypso Travellers Foundation Star|
|Capital planet||CTF Capital planet|
|Founded by||Ogre magi mutly toad|
|This article is about the current Calypso Travellers Foundation. For the archived versions, see Archive:Calypso Travellers Foundation.|
The Calypso Travellers Foundation is a civilized space community.
- 1 Summary
- 2 CTF Embassy for AGT
- 3 Flag and Banner Standard
- 4 Locations
- 5 Calypso Edges
- 6 Coordinates
- 7 Bases
- 8 Creatures under investigation by the CTF Commander
- 9 Notices
- 10 Lore
- 11 CTF Zone
- 12 Joining
- 13 Naming Guidelines
- 14 CTF Stats
- 15 AGT Galactic Archives Entries
- 16 Systems Documented
- 17 Gallery
- 18 Videos
- 19 External links
Calypso Travellers Foundation, also known as the CTF is an expansion of the Intergalactic Travellers Foundation also known as the IGTF, focused on exploring a specific area of the Calypso galaxy with other travellers. The CTF was founded in the Pathfinder era.
Known as the Calypso Travelers Foundation prior to the Atlas Rises era, the CTF left their old CTF Sector to found a new zone of the Calypso galaxy, called the CTF Zone. As part of that move, they renamed their organization to the "Calypso Travellers Foundation".
Continue exploring, discovering, sharing and building in the fantastic Calypso galaxy.
CTF Embassy for AGT
The hub for the CTF as an embassy and reference point for the Alliance of Galactic Travellers in the Calypso galaxy is the AGT Embassy of Calypso CTF star system .This system is located in the Nezka'ubi region.
Flag and Banner Standard
The flags and banners to be flown at each CTF base or outpost are as illustrated.
The CTF adopts the AGT flag due to our strong association. The CTF banner is its own.
Further details on flag/banner registration can be found at the Federation Vexillology Department.
CTF Capital Region (Desolation Era to Present)
The Calypso Travellers Foundation Star star system is the Capital for the Calypso Travellers Foundation. This Star system is located in Nezka'ubi region, capital region for the Calypso Travellers Foundation.
- All star systems discovered by CTF in the new CTF Zone have been named with their original name and AGT / CTF prefixes and suffixes, except in special cases such as capital, black holes, or border systems.
CTF considers the black holes in each region as capitals of those individual regions.
The CTF has several systems on the edge of the galaxy. They serve as a jump to the Hesperius Dimension] galaxy.
Coordinates for the Calypso Travellers Foundation Star, capital star system of the Calypso Travellers Foundation.
For the CTF Capital Portal: 501A08000001
- CTF has two main priorities in its built bases.
- 1) create an interesting or more complex construction in a good place.
- 2) create a simpler construction but in a very interesting place to have there a point of reference to be able to return.
Creatures under investigation by the CTF Commander
- Establishment of the “CTF Zone” (26/09/2017)
- The PS4 and PC player "zazariins" is officially named "Honorary President" of "Intergalactic Travelers Foundation". (05-09-2020)
- Calypso Travellers Foundation relocates its capital to the center of the galaxy again. The CTF commander begins a long journey to the center, after verifying that in the old CTF Sector, nothing is as it was, after the latest updates.
|This section is Fan Fiction. The information found here is not an actual part of the released game, but a user-invented addition to the wiki.|
In a remote location in the Euclid galaxy, a son of a dissident from the ancient galactic empire spent his days among his quantum physics studies and in his free time in the tavern of an old healer, listening to incredible stories about a distant galaxy beyond the Hilbert Dimension. They were amazing stories about incredible places and an impressive sky bathed in the deep purple of Calypso.
Those stories left a mark on that young adventurer and since then he had only one objective... to travel to the Calypso galaxy and establish there his new home. During these years he managed to equip his ship AGT Alice CTF with a powerful hyperturbo and along with a small fleet embarked on his long trip to the stars.
The CTF Zone is an area of space in the Calypso galaxy formed by several regions (currently 16) interlaced with each other forming a cluster of spirals around the central region in a radius of approximately 2.000 light years around.
The “CTF Zone” is located in the Alpha quadrant of Calypso. This area is from the “Atlas rises” era and is no longer explored. Currently CTF has moved to the center of the galaxy
If you want to join, you should contact a member of the CTF. The IGTF Facebook group is the primary channel to contact any of the IGTF foundations.
Members are encouraged to name as follows:
- Systems must be prefixed with AGT, then the original name, then the suffix CTF
- Planets/moons can be named freely, retaining original names is encouraged unless a specific reason to use a new name is desirable.
Members should also follow the AGT Naming Convention Guidelines.
|Planets and Moons||2||221||0||0||223||17|
1. In order to get the latest content in tables, click here to purge this page.
2. Totals may not match exactly if platform parameters have values that vary from PC/PS/Xbox
AGT Galactic Archives Entries
The following systems have been documented:
- Facebook: IGTF Facebook
- Facebook: IGTF Commander Facebook