|This article is about the current version of Civilized Space. For the archived versions, see Archive:Civilized Space.|
Civilized Space regions of the No Man's Sky universe are local groupings formed by individual or groups of players.
As the number of civilizations has grown, the politics between nations has also flourished. To maintain civility between communities, please leave suggestions for edits or additions on the Discussion page for consideration.
- 1 Summary
- 2 Requirements
- 3 Categories
- 4 Companies
- 5 Alliances
- 6 Civilized Space Map
- 7 Navigation zones - Euclid
- 8 Navigation zones - Calypso (G3)
- 9 Navigation zones - Budullangr (G7)
- 10 Navigation zones - Eissentam (G10)
- 11 Navigation zones - Rerasmutul (G18)
- 12 Navigation zones - Isdoraijung (G19)
- 13 Navigation zones - Sudzerbal (G30)
- 14 Navigation zones - Meximicka (G131)
- 15 Navigation zones - Zavainlani (G150)
- 16 Additional information
As limited means of traveler interaction have become possible and pahefu of the Pilgrim Star introduced a navigation app, some zones of space have become loose confederacies and destinations for other travelers. These are known in general as Civilizations or Civilized Space Zones.
While the majority of documented civilizations are in Euclid, the following list also includes civs from other galaxies.
In order to be recognised as a civilization on this index page, the following requirements must be met:
- 1) an embassy page is present in the wiki
- 2) a minimum of five star system pages discovered by the civilization are present in the wiki (and in good order)
- 3) the civilization's founder is involved only with the new civilization (basically one civ or company to a customer)
- 4) an official request for inclusion from the founder is present on the Discussion page
- 4a) a civilization will be removed after a major new update if there has been no wiki activity in the last three months
All Civilizations can be categorized based on population size, type, and government. Examples of this include "Hub" or "Rural" civilizations.
These amorphous zones of civilized space also tend to be unified by a general shared purpose. Related gameplay tends to involve a mixture of "Fanfiction" or "Profit" along with actual gameplay elements, with some civilizations focusing more on one or the other. In some rare cases players are connected through accomplishments rather than location and are considered a "Non-localized" community. Given the many updates that No Man's Sky has received since it's release, it is likely that as more updates are introduced, the many possibilities for Civilized Space will increase as their influence grows through the galaxies.
In addition to political organizations, there are also business organisations which are referred to as Companies. The rules are generally the same as for civilised spaces, but the focus and organizations may differ somewhat.
As the number of civilizations has grown, some have banded together behind common goals and purposes. Once a group reaches a minimum membership of five civilized space communities, each of which has documented five star systems, they may apply for recognition as an official alliance. Similar alliances exist for companies - these can be found on the Company page.
|United Federation of Travelers - UFT is an alliance of multiple civilizations dedicated to the Four Pillars of the Federation, "To document, aid, create, and communicate." First known alliance of multiple civilizations.|
|Alliance of Galactic Travellers - AGT is an alliance of Travellers or No Man's Sky players and civilizations of players participating in nomadic exploration oriented gameplay within the NMS universe.|
Civilized Space Map
Image Map of civilized space zones as of June 7, 2021.
Clicking on a zone in the picture causes the browser to load the appropriate article. Zones without location information are assigned to the center. Mouseover = Coordinates.
Only Civilizations and recognized Companies that have updated their embassy pages since the release of Companions are listed on the map.
For historical maps, vist Civilized Space Maps.
Only civilizations that meet the above requirements are listed here. Companies are listed on the Companies page.
- Anti Sentinel Council - Their Mission Goal is to stop the sentinels from taking over and letting civilizations choose their own destiny.
- Eye Of the Korvax Legion - Their First Mission is to restore the domination of each Primary Clan, by registering every Korvax system under their respective native region. Build - Explore - Conquer.
- Intergalactic Travellers Foundation - is a Civilized space community focused on exploring specific areas of selected galaxies with other players. Each selected galaxy has a related sub-Foundation.
- Kosowotine Republic - The KR's goal is to grow in power and prosperity, with little care as to how they get there. This is reflected in the motto on its coat of arms, Profit Without Regard.
- NMS Galactic Empire - The NMS Galactic Empire is dedicated to the community first, Star Wars Role play second. The base of the civ itself is one of collaborative work, with multiple areas of interest within its walls.
- No Man's High Hub - An unofficial community dedicated to the cultivation and exploration of NipNip and Cannabis.
- The Qitanian Empire - a community and a reason-minded, pacific civilization originating from the Qitand-Tus star system in the Oefergia Boundary region near the center of the Euclid galaxy. Qitanians describe their civilization as a “free Empire of the people’s choice” and are an advanced, modern society focused on science, exploration, documentation, architecture and arts.
- United Systems Of Euclid - their mission is to conquer and control the Euclid galaxy through military force and exploration over ruling powers, including war against the Sentinels and the The Atlas.
- Asgardian Empire - The mission of Asgardian Empire (Aspire) is to document, explore, and have fun in No Man's Sky! We plan to take over our region, and find everything hiding within it!
- Euclidean Scholar's Society - is a No Man's Sky's organization dedicated to the exploration and study of the universe.
- Geknip Gang Hub - is a group of gamers from all platforms and locations around the world who all banded together originally through a mutual love of No Man's Sky, but enjoy playing and streaming other games as well.
- Grand Conjunction - Their mission is to decipher the mysteries of the universe through exploration, research, and documentation.
- Intergalactic Coalition of Travelers - Their focus is the building of bases and outposts and aiding other travelers. This includes transit to more than 50 galaxies, teaching of mechanics, setup of farms and help with resources.
- Kingdom of Liycitus - Their goal is to increase player localization and interaction, stimulating trade, and increase the depth of gameplay by adding self-created PVP and PVE events.
- New Nizari - focuses on trade and economy, whilst ensuring the protection of not only its own civilians but also the civilians of allied civilizations.
- Nomad Foxes - Their goal is to find worlds, where they can build places that help us and other Travellers.
- Pirates of No Mans Sky - Their only goal is to make NMS more enjoyable for everyone. From newbies to professionals. They want to Unite every faction, every race into A SINGLE faction and bring back peace and equality throughout No Man's Sky
- The Enigma Alliance - The main goal of the Alliance is to expand in both size and members, to act as negotiators between other civilizations, and to discover the answer to the Final Question: What is Atlas?
- Three Sons Syndicate - The main goal is to gain profit from a variety of different sources in a variety of different systems. The TSS will help new members and other new civilizations get the means and information on how to make their own incomes and use their assets wisely.
- Alliance of Galactic Travellers - a Civilized space alliance of Travellers or No Man's Sky players and civilizations of players participating in nomadic exploration oriented gameplay within the NMS universe.
- Antaurean Imperium - Their mission is to study the universe, construct temples that mirror the beauty of the heavens, obliterate any enemy of peace, and make a black hole's worth of units in the process.
- Arcadian Republic - is the governing body of the Yokoju Fringe, previously known as the Yokojulia Adjunct. They fund and operate The Arcadia Project which seeks to explore and map the region, and find and document all suitable Garden Worlds.
- Empire of Jatriwil - The civilisation is focused on exploration, documentation, farming, sharing content, and has an excellent community. All Interlopers will be welcome to visit or settle if they wish.
- Galactic Hub Project - an exploration-focused community with a high population of Interlopers, based in The Arm of Vezitinen and 10 surrounding regions.
- The Volition Project - recognizes the limits a civilisation subjects itself to by staying put without intrepid expansion. We are curious frontiersmen and -women. We want to explore these worlds out there and drive the frontier ever further by finding new places and by claiming worthy assets for generations of pioneers who may follow in our wake.
- White Noise - exists to serve and protect the players and civilizations of No Man's Sky that may otherwise find themselves at odds with other players and civilizations.
- Black Star Order - The BSO exists to bring civilization in the unknown regions of the Universe and to spread the Cult of the Black Star, an agnostic religion that doesn't believe in good or evil, but considers everything "relative". As stated in its fundamental Constitution, the Order promotes exploration, the search of knowledge, and peace among civilizations.
- Cafe 42 - is proud to announce its first ever in-game civilization. Come share your creativity, skills, farm, discover and document stuff - or just hang out co-op style and have fun!
- Domus Stellaris Confederation - is a Civilized space community, created with the intent of providing order and stability throughout the galaxy.
- Dopelord Confederacy - The Dopelord Confederacy's mission is to seek fortune and fame among the stars with their economic and military power, as well as providing pilgrims a safe passage to Euclid's galactic center.
- Forgotten Colonies - is a story and roleplay hub on the fringe of civilized space in No Man's Sky. It represents the distant settlements and factions striving for dominance along the outer border of the Euclid galaxy, the Fade. After the cataclysmic temporal anomaly, the rebuild remnants of the Outer Rim Expedition regrouped in Alpha Polaris and Delta Polaris to renew the discovery and study of the fringe and help the Atlas recover from its fatal circle of decay. This renewed mission is the Euclidian Restoration.
- Krillfederation Of Soviet Socialist Systems - they strive to achieve greatness in its main goal of cataloging the region. It also hosts several of the galaxy's best scientific endeavors, achieving excellency in galactic cataloguing and theoretical sciences.
- Lanny Poo Empire - An empire near the Forgotten Colonies with advanced technology and lush planets. The empire is very peaceful and has its own culture not seen in any other part of the galaxy or universe as a whole. It is also speculated by many and claimed by the empire that they control a system with a Black Hole allowing travel to different systems at any time.
- PANDORA-S CONSORTIUM - primary mission is to take advantage of the planetary diversity and to initiate their members to exploration and survival in hostile environments. The PC will help new members get the tools and information on how to earn their own income and use their assets wisely.
- Sepros Alliance - has a mission is to defend and keep galactic peace by protecting those who cannot defend themselves, provide aid to allies in need, and eliminate galactic threats across Euclid and beyond.
- Seventh Fleet - their mission is to build up civilizations in the Ajauri region, forge alliances, and get home (?).
- Tugarv Compendium - has a mission given by The Atlas - submit to filling the Tugarv Compendium Archive with every wonder we encounter, in our exploration of the Knowledge of the Euclid. Continue to forge alliances with those we meet. Share and defend, both trade and information.
- Calypso Travellers Foundation - also known as the CTF is an expansion of the Intergalactic Travellers Foundation, focused on exploring a specific area of the Calypso galaxy with other travellers.
- Budullangr Unity District-7 - Our mission is to strengthen the Bud Community spirit and bring together the residents and travellers of Budullangr! We’re here to help, to meet other players, share our creativity and skills, visit bases, document our discoveries and to have fun together!
- Galactic Hub Budullangr - this organization is an extension of the Galactic Hub Project into the Budullangr galaxy.
- Bella Star Empire - is a community focused on exploration, profit and building bases. Noted for discovering and colonizing numerous star systems with massive floating pyramids. Most imperial territories are near the galactic core of Eissentam.
- The Eissentam Qitanian Empire - is a Civilized space community and a reason-minded, pacific civilization originating near the center of the Eissentam galaxy. It was founded for the will of the explorers from the Euclid main branch of the Empire to establish themselves in this lush galaxy.
- Galactic Hub Eissentam - an expansion of the Galactic Hub Project community into the 10th galaxy, Eissentam. After the Atlas Rises update, Eissentam has many Lush planets.
- Galactic Republic of Eissentam - The republic does not interfere with any pre-existing Galactic Organizations, Empires, Governments, HUBs, Clans, Confederacies,or any other civilized region of space.
- The Viridian Assembly of Eissentam - Founded with the goal of furthering the agricultural and hospitality knowledge, and reach, in all galaxies. The VAE slogan is "A Lush Life For All".
- Eyfert Khannate - is a civilization found exclusively in Survival Mode and based in the first red galaxy, Rerasmutul. Its mission is to explore the vast, uninhabited emptiness of Rerasmutul while providing various exploration and pathfinding related services. Formerly found exclusively in Rerasmutul, improvements to teleportation technology made it possible to expand into Euclid.
- Mud Bunny 11 - the civilization exists with the hopes of spreading art through galaxies. The dream would be the creation of an intergalactic art-driven community that casually create and share their ideas and creations within the No Mans Sky universe, by using the amazing creation tools available to everyone.
- Order of the Narwhal's Tusk - The end goal is to create a tight-knit community of friends who play in-game together regularly. Their knights also uphold an oath to preserve and protect these gentle and majestic creatures that we so diligently seek.
- Oxalis - is a civilized space zone located near the centre of Meximicka.
- The Indominus Legion - Their mission is to bring and expand upon the NMS community, both online and in-game, to enhance your own and the multiplayer experience across ALL PLATFORMS. Be it RP, PvP or PvE, trade, exploration, and much more; you will be able to have fun with the Legion, and settle into your niche.
- Civilized Space - Guide to Setting Up a New Civilization or Company
- Civilized Space Claims captures a status of claimed systems by civilizations/companies on each platform.
- Galactic Coordinates are the points that can be extracted from a Signal Booster data string and used in a Coordinate Plotting App to acquire your Galactic Coordinate Position in a No Man's Sky galaxy.
- If you wish to travel to specific areas in galaxies outside Euclid, the Galactic Voyager Initiative project may be able to assist.
- Collections: Civilized Space Maps, Civilized Space Emblems, Civilized Space History.