|This article is about the current version of Companies. For the archived versions, see Archive:Companies.|
Companies of the No Man's Sky universe are local groupings formed by individual or groups of players.
As the number of Civilized space communities has increased, the desire to have companies as well as political civilisations has arisen. This corresponds to companies such as the British East India Company, founded on Earth in the 1600s. It was not an official government, but acted very much like one in the areas that it controlled.
As the number of companies continues to grow, the politics between them has also flourished. To maintain civility between CEOs, please leave any suggestions for edits or additions on the Discussion page for consideration.
In order to be recognised as a company, the following requirements must be met:
- A headquarters page is present in the wiki
- A minimum of five star system pages, created and edited by the company, are present in the wiki
- The company's founder is involved only with the new company (basically one company or civ to a customer)
- An official request for inclusion from the founder is present on the Discussion page
- A company will be removed after a major new update if there has been no wiki activity in the last three months
All Companies can be categorized based on the number of separate locations that represent the company. This number is covered by the Branches entry in the Company infobox. These companies also tend to be unified by a general type, as well as by the products they sell. Related gameplay tends to involve a mixture of "Fanfiction" or "Profit" along with actual gameplay elements, with some companies focusing more on one or the other. For additional ways of cataloging a company, see Company Categories.
As the number of companies grow, some may choose to band together behind common goals and purposes. A group will be recognized as an official corporation after meeting the following requirements:
- The corporation has an official embassy page
- It contains a minimum membership of five wiki-recognized companies
- A minimum of five of these members belong to no other corporation
- A request for recognition has been made
Similar alliances exist for civilizations - these can be found on the Civilized Space page.
|United Corporate Alliance - UCA is an corporation of multiple companies with a heavy focus on multiplayer, base building, and in-game trading. The Corporate Alliance believes in the fundamental right to aid the galactic community and help make a stronger economy together.|
|United Federation of Travelers - UFT is an alliance of multiple civilized space zones dedicated to the Four Pillars of the Federation, "To document, aid, create, and communicate." First known alliance of multiple civilizations.|
Image Map of companies as of May 24, 2022.
Clicking on a company in the picture causes the browser to load the appropriate article. Companies without location information are assigned to the center. Mouseover = Coordinates.
Only companies that have updated their embassy pages, since the release of Frontiers, are listed on the map.
For historical maps, vist Civilized Space Maps.
Only companies that meet the above requirements are listed here. While the majority of documented companies are in Euclid, the following list also includes companies from other galaxies.
- Atlas's Children - The sect's three-fold mission is to follow in the footsteps of the ancient race of travellers who called themselves Atlas's Children. Secondly, to discover, preserve and maintain the sacred sites they left behind. Thirdly, to seek the wisdom they sought in following Atlas, ensuring the immortality of the Atlas by witnessing as much of Atlas's simulation as possible.
- Battlegroup Savannah - Their mission is simple - build you the ship of your dreams by finding the perfect combination of parts and colours.
- Carcharodon Merchant Fleet - The CMF's primary directive is to navigate the galaxy in order to purchase and sell expensive, luxury goods and materials as well as transporting high-end products and raw resources for select clients.
- CELAB Galactic Industries - CELAB Galactic Industries is a Civilized space corporation specializing in the exploration, farming, and manufacturing for use in various industrial, commercial, agricultural, residential, transportation, and security settings.
- Freedom of Wanderer - The mission of the company is nomadic space exploration and the search for the most beautiful places in the universe.
- GenBra Space Corp - GenBra Space Corp is a Self-Envisioned Corporate Exploration Entity in the No Man's Sky universe. All systems and research are open to all Travellers.
- Glitterpede Imperial Exploration Corporation - GPIEC seeks to advance intergalactic science and benefit the civilized space community by providing research and construction services, including to its primary client, the Galactic Hub Project.
- Intergalactic Exploration Corporation - The company first started after the founder completed Artemis Path quest and relocated to Eissentam. This company has now become the InExCor Eissentam branch. Afterwards, the founder decided to create two more branches: InExCor Euclid, and InExCor Mobile with InExCor Euclid focusing on exploring Euclid galaxy, and InExCor Mobile covering all remaining galaxies.
- The IYI Corporation - Their mission is to innovate and create a better universe by spreading IYI to every corner of every known galaxy.
- Morley Celestial Bureau - Their mission is to explore the same region of all galaxies within the universe, with the hope of establishing a connection between Stars, systems, planets, lifeforms, weather and other miscellaneous themes which may be of interest.
- NMS Construction Contractors - A company whose mission is to build. To create. To connect Travellers, Civilizations, and Corporations with specialized construction contractors.
- NMS Wallpaper Hub - Dedicated to bringing the whole No Man's Sky community together for one singular purpose... capturing and admiring the creativity and beauty we have been given and share it with everyone.
- Outdoor Decoration Company - A company that constructs patios, gardens, parks, gazebos, and other outdoor decoration to help spice up the outside of players’ bases.
- Oxalis Hotels - is a company with Hotels in various planetary systems in Euclid and other galaxies.
- PanGalactic StarCabs - Their primary mission is to establish bases in a gateway system at the core of every galaxy in the NMS universe, and then provide anyone free access to any galaxy.
- Tetrahedron - The Conglomerate's collective mission is to become the largest and most diverse service-providing company, offering a wide range of services to the community in order to improve our client's experience and enjoyment of the game.
- Trailblazer Corporation - To identify companies that are valuable to the community, and provide them with the resources, knowledge, and connections needed to become productive and efficient.
- YES Recovery Project - To provide better documentation of the Orweiwe Cluster. Further missions for finding signs of the YES are planned.
Companies that meet the requirements, but are already listed with their owners on the Civilized space page:
- BSO Botanical Society - deals with studying and documenting strange and unique scannable flora, cooperating with multiple organizations across the universe. (Black Star Order)
- Dapper Diplo Dough Depot - This company's mission is to stimulate trade using goods and resources while also providing consulting to Travellers in need. (The Qitanian Empire)
- Scholars and Cartographers Guild - The SCG aims to explore and document as much of the No Man's Sky universe as possible. The SCG also aims to offer assistance to any Traveller or civilisation wishing to upload their discoveries and data to the wiki. (Kosowotine Republic)
- Sepros Alliance Industries - manufactures high-quality technology and deploys the tech to the Sepros Alliance, its allies, and clients of SAI. (Sepros Alliance)
- Civilized Space Log
- Civilized Space - Guide to Setting Up a New Civilization or Company
- Civilized Space Claims captures a status of claimed systems by civilizations/companies on each platform.
- Galactic Coordinates are the points that can be extracted from a Signal Booster data string and used in a Coordinate Plotting App to acquire your Galactic Coordinate Position in a No Man's Sky galaxy.
- If you wish to travel to specific areas in galaxies outside Euclid, the Galactic Voyager Initiative project may be able to assist.
- Collections: Civilized Space Maps, Civilized Space Emblems, Civilized Space History.