|The subject of this article is from the Crossplay update.
The information from this article is up-to-date as of 16 July, 2020.
The information from this article is is up-to-date as of 16 July, 2020.
Compressed Atmospheric Gas is a type of resource.
Resources in this type are commonly used for crafting and charging technologies.
Gases can be harvested anywhere in specific biomes using Atmosphere Harvesters.
Minerals Available Nearby
The following types of minerals have been directly observed near hotspots:
- Lush: Paraffinium, Nitrogen, Oxygen
- Barren: Pyrite, Sulphurine, Oxygen
- Frozen: Dioxite, Radon, Oxygen
- Toxic: Ammonia, Nitrogen, Oxygen
- Scorched: Phosphorus, Sulphurine, Oxygen
- Irradiated: Uranium, Radon, Oxygen
- Dead: Rusted Metal
- Volcanic: Pyrite, Basalt, Sulphurine
- Marsh: Mordite, Faecium
- Exotic: Any two from a Random Mineral (Cobalt, Gold, Magnetised Ferrite, Pure Ferrite, Salt, Silver, Sodium), and the first element listed from the other biomes.
- The mineral hot-spot resources match the planet's available resources.
- There are at least 16 hotpots available within 1050u from any location, which will include at least one of Power, Oxygen, Compressed Gas, Random Mineral, and an element specific to the system and the biome.