Construction Research Station is a research terminal at the Space Anomaly.
Construction Research Station is a base-building research terminal at the Space Anomaly unlocking base-building parts in exchange for Salvaged Data. It is organised as a number of screens containing related base-building parts. Each screen is represented as a tree where lower levels parts can only be unlocked after a higher-level part was researched.
The following research trees are available:
- Agricultural Modules
- Aquatic Construction
- Decal Design
- Decorative Modules (5 trees)
- Industrial Modules
- Large Prefabs
- Primitive Shapes
- Small Prefabs
- Technology Modules
- Transport Modules
- Timber Structures and Roofing
- Stone Structures and Roofing
- Alloy Structures and Roofing
Differences from NEXT
Construction Research Station provides access to many technologies that in NEXT were only available from Overseer, Scientist, Farmer and Exocraft Technician, but requires a large number of Salvaged Data to fully unlock all trees.
It takes approximately 1000 Salvaged Data to unlock everything available.
- Beyond - Introduced to the game.
- Synthesis - A new range of triangular base building parts have been added.
- Update 2.24 - ByteBeat-related blueprints added.
- Living Ship - Reintroduced Standing Planters.
- ExoMech - Added ExoMech related entries and an Electrical Cloaking Unit.
- Frontiers - A large number of decorative modules added, Wooden, Concrete and Metal Shelters are replaced with Timber, Stone and Alloy Structures.