|Research station for building projects|
The Construction Terminal is an item used for creating specific objects for use in base building.
Terminals of various types can be crafted, each with their own special purposes. The Construction Terminal is used for base building-related items. It can be easily constructed in whole pre-fab structures; it can also be built in rooms that are made from separate wall and floor panels if the room is tall enough to fit it.
A research station tailored to the needs of Construction Overseers, and equipped with architectural and engineering design software.
- The Construction Terminal can be built in a base or within the player's freighter
- It can be built in any room which has enough space to accommodate it.
- The terminal is too tall to fit in a single-floor space of a wood/concrete/metal structure, but will fit within a two-floor space.
- The Overseer can only occupy one Construction Terminal at a time. Summoning the Overseer to a new Construction Terminal (by interacting with the empty terminal) will force them to relocate from any existing location.
- Foundation - Added as a base building product.
- NEXT - Blueprint changed, formerly used Iron.
- Beyond - Blueprint can no longer be acquired by building a Cylindrical Room.
- Additionally, the Construction Terminal can now be placed in the same room as another terminal.