|Type||Refined Stellar Metal: Green|
Emeril is a resource.
A chromatic metal, generated by fusion in the heart of a star.
It can be mined with the Terrain Manipulator attachment for the Multi-tool.
It can also be collected by feeding the fauna on certain planets. After a short period of time, they may dig some up or generate the element by various bodily functions.
- Start with x5 Emeril
- Refine x2 Emeril to create x3 Chromatic Metal.
- Refine x3 Emeril and x3 Chromatic Metal to create x6 Emeril.
- Repeat steps 2-3, creating x1 extra Emeril for every x5 Emeril started with.
- -- x200 + x1 →
- -- x1 + x2 + x250 →
- -- x200 + x50 →
- -- x300 + x80 + x200 →
- -- x250 + x5 →
- -- x1 + x100 →
- -- x250 + x1 + x5 →
- -- x100 + x50 →
- -- x2 → x3 ("Extract Chromatic Material", 0.9 sec./unit output)
- -- x1 + x1 + x1 → x20 ("Chromatic Stellar Fusion", 0.6 sec./unit output)
- -- x1 + x1 → x3 ("Chromatic Metal Fusion", 0.9 sec./unit output)
- -- x1 + x1 → x2 ("Chromatic Expansion", 0.36 sec./unit output)
- -- x1 + x1 + x1 → x10 ("Chromatic Alchemy", 12 sec./unit output)
- -- x1 + x1 → x3 ("Stellar/Metal Fusion", 0.9 sec./unit output)
The game has two Emeril resources, one from pre-NEXT and one post-NEXT. Pre-NEXT Emeril has the name "TRADEABLE6" in the game files, while post-NEXT Emeril has the name "UI_GREEN2".
They feature different descriptions and are treated as different elements, just with the same name.
- Release - item was one of the initial elements
- Pathfinder - some types will require an Advanced Mining Laser for harvesting
- NEXT - can now be refined as well as mined
- Synthesis - Chromatic Expansion recipe changed