|This page fills the role of Embassy for the Galactic Hub Eissentam community in Civilized space.|
The information found here represents a user-created civilization hub that is a creative addition to the game.
The information found here represents a user-created civilization hub that is a creative addition to the game.
|Galactic Hub Eissentam|
|Capital system||Erverdiso XVII|
|Capital planet||Neo Asgard|
|Type||Construction, Documentation, & Profit|
|Founded by||jmillgraphics (Reddit / PS4)|
|This article is about the current version of the civilisation. For the Atlas Rises version, see Galactic Hub Eissentam (Atlas).|
Galactic Hub Eissentam is Civilized space community.
- 1 New Interlopers
- 2 Best of Galactic Hub Eissentam & Content Directory
- 3 Multiplayer Content
- 4 Alliances & Subfactions
- 5 Documented systems
Galactic Hub Eissentam is an expansion of the Galactic Hub Project community into the 10th galaxy, Eissentam. Galactic Hub Eissentam, also known as EisHub or EHUB, is located at the same coordinates as the Galactic Hub in Euclid, but in the 10th galaxy (the "Tranquil" galaxy). Those playing Survival and Permadeath tend to migrate here when they realize the increased probability of finding a suitable Paradise.
With a large number of members, Galactic Hub Eissentam is home to one of the larger populations of players in Eissentam. The civilization occupies 27 regions, located approximately 672,000 light-years from the Center of Eissentam. This small area of space offers players the opportunity to meet other players, visit bases, share discoveries, and more. See “Benefits” section for more details.
Upon reaching the Galactic Hub Eissentam, the first thing you should do is verify citizenship status by filling out the EisHub Census Form. This allows us to chart the size of our civilization, track more densely populated regions, allows citizens to locate same game mode players, and also share your discoveries on social media! You can view the entire census of players on our Census - Galactic Hub Eissentam
- Documentation - Clearly locate desirable ships, multi-tools, freighters, and technology; fascinating flora and fauna; useful resources; and much more. Contribute with the knowledge that you're part of a semi-scientific community and helping other Interlopers..
- Multiplayer Elements - Due to its high population, the Galactic Hub Eissentam is the #1 location for multiplayer interactions, whether that means seeing other players bases, a variety of Communications Stations, or just frequently coming across discovered systems. Community Farms allow players easy access to valuable and/or useful resources. We also have various purposefully-planned multiplayer events, like the EisHub Haunt Event.
- Community - The community extends beyond the in-game multiplayer elements. Our community has created over 500 wiki pages, has 800+ Subreddit subscribers, a variety of resources (see "3rd Party Tools" section), and even a Redbubble shop for Galactic Hub merchandise. More importantly than just the features, the Galactic Hub community are friendly, often very experienced Interlopers. We ask that new players do some basic research, but we're always willing to help anyone who needs it.
The Galactic Hub uses specific naming guidelines in-game. Names created using these guidelines mark the system as Galactic Hub space, and can share a variety of important information in a small number of characters. Such names can be very useful to other Interlopers. See Galactic Hub Naming Guidelines.
|Layer||HUB Region||Galactic Coordinates||Portal Coordinates|
14 Wedragi Spur
16 Sobert Cloud
27 Otreie Void
See Interloper's Handbook - Guide to the Galactic Hub for a guide on how to reach the Hub, how to contribute to the Hub, customs of Hub life, and more.
Third Party Tools / Related Websites
- EisHub Discord our Eissentam Hub Discord server allows us to communicate regarding day to day operations within the Eissentam HUB Division.
- EisHub Subreddit the EisHub Subreddit makes announcements and discoveries easy to share. Follow it for regular updates about our civilization.
- EisHub YouTube our YouTube channel holds our largest announcements, along with exclusive features of bases, colonies, events, and more.
- Pilgrim Star Path can help players reach the Galactic Hub.
- GH Discord the GHub Discord server allows Hub players to easily chat in a less "structured" environment than the Subreddit. Note that it is for the Euclid Hub, and the EisHub Discord is above.
- Portal Convertor NMS Portal Glyph and Galactic Coordinates convertor.
Best of Galactic Hub Eissentam & Content Directory
EisHub’s Greatest Discoveries
For a list EisHub’s most proud discoveries, ranging from fauna to starships, see Discovery Achievements. This constantly updated list holds
- Greater Mushroom Beetles
- Squids (Starship)
- Mega Diplos
- Mega Lesser Mushroom Beetles
- Three of a kind butterflies
- Unique planets
- Rare multitools
Fauna Albums: See EisHub Fauna Catalog for all fauna currently being tracked in Eissentam.
- See EisHub Creatures List for an automatically updated complete list of documented fauna found within the the Galactic Hub Eissentam (a total of 479 so far).
See EisHub Planet Catalog for all interesting and unique planets that have been discovered in EisHub.
Truly unique planets are featured in the EisHub Unique Planets Album for all different biomes.
(Default: Wate 14/C3)
|Erverdiso XVII||Capital Planet
The capital planet is filled with bubbles and blue/green grass that glows in the darkness. With water separating the large land forms spread across a slightly hilly landscape, there’s beautiful locations and spots for builders. All along with stunning giant butterflies and large diplos.
|Remnants of Hubris||Hagater I||Major Colony
The largest EisHub project to date, featuring six stunning builds, three planets with Mechanoceris, tons of natural resources, and extensive lore written by our builders. Come for the beautiful views, amazing bases, and wide planet variety for anyone to settle on.
|Ides of Spring||Tasforaig P50||Spring Colony
A spring colony released on May 1st, 2021, focusing on flora and taking advantage of the beautiful planet of Tasforaig P50. The colony has six featured builds. It also launched with a livestream tour of each base and a live event for all citizens to participate in.
|EisHub Haunt Event||HUB9-102 Rudobskap XVI||2020 Halloween Colony
The EisHub Haunt Event, held between October 23rd and October 29th, 2020, was the first Halloween in EisHub’s history. There was a party on the Discord from 6pm to 9pm on October 29th. The Haunt featured many activities, like a Scavenger Hunt and Skeeball.
|Extreme Survival Industrial||HUB15-1A9 Ergrens-Ish||Survival Industrial Colony
The Survival Colony for EisHub, Ergrens-Ish is complete with Nitrogen, Circuit Board, Paraffinium, Activated Indium, Dioxite, Radon, Liquid Explosive, Sulphurine, Phosphorus, and Living Glass farms. Each one set up by the creator and discoverer of the colony.
Mini-events are smaller, community run events that require less planning and resources. Mini-events can be suggested by any member, and they will then work with the Event Planning Committee. Each event is sponsored by the Event Planning Committee, and must be in EisHub Space. Most importantly, mini-events promote community building and involvement.
|EisHub Potluck Mixer||Nuseycia (Protogek)||4048F9556C30||Xander||Xander, King-Asssassin, Britraptor, and Lenni|
Galactic Hub Eissentam Scribes
|The Galactic Hub Eissentam Scribes is an official documentation subdivision of the Galactic Hub Eissentam (also known as EisHub) that focuses on documentation, integrating the wiki with the community, and teaching citizens how to document discoveries.
The mission of the Galactic Hub Eissentam Scribes is to:
Galactic Hub Star League
|The Galactic Hub Star League is the Hub's sponsored simulation sports organization, which allows players from any Federation or Hubble civilization to compete against each other. A variety of custom-built bases have been created for the Star League, such as racetracks and PVP arenas. See the linked page for more information.|
Galactic Hub Defense Force
|The GHDF is the combined domestic police and military force for the Galactic Hub civilization. The GHDF was formally established on May 24, 2018. The GHDF's primary domestic responsibility is patrolling busy systems and responding to any distress calls. In the context of the GHDF, distress calls are, essentially, messages from human players saying, "Help, I'm being attacked at (coordinates)!"
Galactic Hub citizens can issue distress calls on the discord server, on the trades and services channel. The instructions on how to do so, will be on the pinned message on that channel.
Galactic Hub Exobiology Corps
|The GHEC is an official research subdivision of the Galactic Hub Project dedicated to exploration, discovery, and documentation of Fauna.
The mission of the Galactic Hub Exobiology Corps (GHEC) is to:
Naming Guidelines for all fauna in EisHub should follow the following convention: "Custom Name (Procedural Name)" when custom-naming fauna, or upload the species without renaming it.
Galactic Hub Geological Surveyors
|The GHGS is an official research subdivision of the Galactic Hub Project dedicated to exploring, discovering and recording geo-hotspots and any other notable geological landforms or Terrain Archetypes. Scouting for potential colonies and helping with the development of new colonies are also duties performed by the GHGS.
The mission of the Galactic Hub Geological Surveyors (GHGS) is to:
Galactic Hub Ship Hunters
|The GHSH is the official vessel research subdivision of the Galactic Hub Project dedicated to exploration, discovery, and documentation of Starships, Freighters, and Multi-tools.
The mission of the Galactic Hub Ship Hunters (GHSH) is to:
Alliances & Subfactions
(Refer to Civilized space page for more info)
United Federation of Travelers
The Galactic Hub is a founding civilization in the United Federation of Travelers, and all of our extension civilizations are either Federation members or planning on membership in the future.
We assist and cooperate with all civilizations, but will always prioritize fellow Federation civilizations. Historically, we have a close alliance with No Man's Sky Love and the Deep Thought Collective.
Galactic Hub Civilizations in Other Galaxies
There are other Galactic Hubs in different galaxies, all of which are linked below.
- Galactic Hub Project, based in Euclid
- Galactic Hub Calypso
- Galactic Hub Budullangr
- Galactic Hub Hilbert
Galactic Hub Eissentam Council
The Galactic Hub Eissentam Council, or Bridge Crew, is a group of players formed with the intention of improving EisHub by creating colonies, helping the wiki, improving civilization experience, and much more.
There are many representatives across multiple aspects of civilization life in the Bridge Crew. They are separate from the Galactic Hub Project's council, as they manage Galactic Hub Eissentam.
The current members of the Bridge Crew are:
- Seyurie, Director Emeritus
- AirosRhyner, Director/Discord Community Manager
- KinG-Asssassin, Assistant Director/Subreddit Manager
- Golodupiku, Head Scribe/EisHub Chapter Head
- Sargon the Grape, Head Moderator
- Agent Bahann, Media Manager
- Britraptor, Event Planning Collective Head
- YucaFrita, EisHub GHSH Head
- TPHaze, GHGS Head
- Corvus, Ambassador Head
The Eissentam Collective
A loosely affiliated civilization formed by a group of independently wealthy farmers, explorers and base construction specialists who built bases in the Atlas-era huburbs (mostly HUB10 and HUB14) during the last days before NEXT.
Members of the EC originally met on Reddit, just after the great reset and later, decided to continue to maintain a presence in the old Eissentam HUB. The Atlas-era HUB is approximately 12,000 ly away from the NEXT-era HUB. The EC considers itself a sub-culture of the new HUB.