|This page fills the role of Embassy for the Galactic Hub Eissentam community in Civilized space.|
The information found here represents a user-created civilization hub that is a creative addition to the game.
The information found here represents a user-created civilization hub that is a creative addition to the game.
|Galactic Hub Eissentam|
|Capital system||Erverdiso XVII|
|Capital planet||Neo Asgard|
|Type||Construction, Documentation, & Profit|
|Founded by||jmillgraphics (Reddit / PS4)|
|Head of State||AirosRhyner|
|UN 42 member||No|
|This article is about the current version of the civilisation. For the Atlas Rises version, see Galactic Hub Eissentam (Atlas).|
Galactic Hub Eissentam is civilized space community.
- 1 Summary
- 2 New Interlopers
- 3 Best of Galactic Hub Eissentam & Content Directory
- 4 Multiplayer Content
- 5 Alliances & Sisterfactions
- 6 Bridge Crew
- 7 Documented systems
Galactic Hub Eissentam is a Civilized space community.
The Galactic Hub Eissentam is an expansion of the Galactic Hub Project community into the 10th galaxy, Eissentam.
Galactic Hub Eissentam, also known as EisHub or EHUB, is located at the same coordinates as the Galactic Hub in Euclid, but in the 10th galaxy (the "Tranquil" galaxy). Those playing Survival and Permadeath tend to migrate here when they realize the increased probability of finding a suitable Paradise.
With a large number of members, Galactic Hub Eissentam is home to one of the larger populations of players in Eissentam. The civilization occupies 27 regions, located approximately 672,000 light-years from the Center of Eissentam. This small area of space offers players the opportunity to meet other players, visit bases, share discoveries, and more. See "Benefits" section for more details.
Upon reaching the Galactic Hub Eissentam, the first thing you should do is verify citizenship status by filling out the EisHub Census Form. This allows us to chart the size of our civilization, track more densely populated regions, allows citizens to locate same game mode players, and also share your discoveries on social media! You can view the entire census of players on our Census - Galactic Hub Eissentam
- Documentation - Clearly locate desirable ships, multi-tools, freighters, and technology; fascinating flora and fauna; useful resources; and much more. Contribute with the knowledge that you're part of a semi-scientific community and helping other Interlopers.
- Multiplayer Elements - Due to its high population, the Galactic Hub Eissentam is the #1 location for multiplayer interactions in Eissentam, whether that means seeing other players bases, a variety of Communications Stations, or just frequently coming across discovered systems. Community Farms allow players easy access to valuable and/or useful resources. We also have various purposefully-planned multiplayer events, like the EisHub Haunt Event.
- Community - The community extends beyond the in-game multiplayer elements. Our community has created over 1000 wiki pages, has 1200+ Subreddit subscribers, a variety of resources (see "3rd Party Tools" section), and even a Redbubble shop for Galactic Hub merchandise. More importantly than just the features, the Galactic Hub community are friendly, often very experienced Interlopers. We ask that new players do some basic research, but we're always willing to help anyone who needs it.
The Galactic Hub uses specific naming guidelines in-game. Names created using these guidelines mark the system as Galactic Hub space, and can share a variety of important information in a small number of characters. Such names can be very useful to other Interlopers. See Galactic Hub Naming Guidelines.
|Layer||HUB Region||Galactic Coordinates||Portal Coordinates|
14 Wedragi Spur
16 Sobert Cloud
27 Otreie Void
See Interloper's Handbook - Guide to the Galactic Hub for a guide on how to reach the Hub, how to contribute to the Hub, customs of Hub life, and more (Note that the page is written for the Galactic Hub in Euclid and some sections may not apply to the Galactic Hub Eissentam).
Third Party Tools / Related Websites
- EisHub Discord our Eissentam Hub Discord server allows us to communicate regarding day to day operations within the Eissentam HUB Division.
- EisHub Subreddit the EisHub Subreddit makes announcements and discoveries easy to share. Follow it for regular updates about our civilization.
- EisHub YouTube our YouTube channel holds our largest announcements, along with exclusive features of bases, colonies, events, and more.
- Pilgrim Star Path can help players reach the Galactic Hub.
- GH Discord the GHub Discord server allows Hub players to easily chat in a less "structured" environment than the Subreddit. Note that it is for the Euclid Hub, and the EisHub Discord is above.
- Portal Decoder NMS Portal Glyph and Galactic Coordinates converter.
Best of Galactic Hub Eissentam & Content Directory
EisHub's Greatest Discoveries
For a list of EisHub's most proud discoveries, ranging from fauna to starships, see Discovery Achievements. This constantly updated list holds
- Greater Mushroom Beetles
- Squid Starships
- Mega Diplos
- Mega Lesser Mushroom Beetles
- Three of a kind butterflies
- Unique planets
- Rare multi-tools
Fauna Albums: See EisHub Fauna Catalog for all fauna currently being tracked in Eissentam.
- See EisHub Creatures List for an automatically updated complete list of documented fauna found within the the Galactic Hub Eissentam (a total of 557 so far).
See EisHub Planet Catalog for all interesting and unique planets that have been discovered in EisHub.
Truly unique planets are featured in the EisHub Unique Planets Album for all different biomes.
(Default: Wate 14/C3)
The capital planet is filled with bubbles and blue/green grass that glows in the darkness. With water separating the large land forms spread across a slightly hilly landscape, there's beautiful locations and spots for builders. All along with stunning giant butterflies and large diplos.
|EisHub Haunt Event||HUB9-102 Rudobskap XVI
|2020 Halloween Colony
The EisHub Haunt Event, held between October 23rd and October 29th, 2020, was the first Halloween in EisHub's history. There was a party on the Discord from 6pm to 9pm on October 29th. The Haunt featured many activities, like a Scavenger Hunt and Skeeball.
EisHub's first winter colony. A frigid wonderland for those who love the cold. It was announced on December 30th, 2020.
|Extreme Survival Industrial||HUB15-1A9 Ergrens-Ish
|Survival Industrial Colony
The Survival Colony for EisHub, Ergrens-Ish is complete with Nitrogen, Circuit Board, Paraffinium, Activated Indium, Dioxite, Radon, Liquid Explosive, Sulphurine, Phosphorus, and Living Glass farms. Each one set up by the creator and discoverer of the colony.
|Remnants of Hubris||Hagater I
The largest EisHub project to date, featuring six stunning builds, three planets with Mechanoceris, tons of natural resources, and extensive lore written by our builders. Come for the beautiful views, amazing bases, and wide planet variety for anyone to settle on.
|Ides of Spring||Tasforaig P50
A spring colony released on May 1st, 2021, focusing on flora and taking advantage of the beautiful planet of Tasforaig P50. The colony has six featured builds. It also launched with a livestream tour of each base and a live event for all citizens to participate in.
|Hyperion Summer Part I: Helios Descending
Big summer colony on planet Oveykov Beta to celebrate the first anniversary of EisHub, featuring six mind-blowing builds from the EPC team and other builders from the intergalactic civ family. It took place on 10 July, 2021.
|Eos Rising||HUB24-C6 Milwor VIII
|Hyperion Summer Part II: Eos Rising
Big summer colony featuring six beautiful builds from the EPC team and other builders from the intergalactic civ family on Albafungia, the planet with the first known GMB in EisHub space. It took place on 7 and 8 August, 2021.
|Winter of Eis||Winter of Eis
|Winter of Eis
It's a winterloper wonderland. Join us and settle down on the coldest system in EisHub! Come and show us your winter-creativity. It was announced on 9 December, 2021.
Mini-events are smaller, community run events that require less planning and resources. Mini-events can be suggested by any member, and they will then work with the Event Planning Collective. Each event is sponsored by the Event Planning Collective, and must be in EisHub Space. Most importantly, mini-events promote community building and involvement.
|The First Galactic Hub Eissentam Mixer||Nuseycia (Protogek)
|Seyurie||Seyurie, KinG-Asssassin, AirosRhyner|
|EisHub Potluck Mixer||Nuseycia (Protogek)
|Xander||Xander, KinG-Asssassin, Britraptor and Lenni|
HubCoin is the Galactic Hub's Native Currency and the backbone of its metagame economy. It is a cryptocurrency based on the Goerli Ethereum Testnet; it does not exist in-game. The full details are available in the link, but to summarize a few key points:
- HubCoin is never available for purchase, it is exclusively available as a reward for player activity within the Galactic Hub. Anyone found to be selling or purchasing HubCoin in exchange for real money - whether USD, GBP, crypto, or any other currency with real-world monetary value - will have their address blacklisted from interacting with HubCoin.
- The above rule is currently the only restriction on HubCoin use. Aside from that one exception, it is your property/value to use however you want, and can never be taken away from you by Galactic Hub staff.
- Some recommended ways to use HubCoin are redeeming prizes from GH Staff, paying other interlopers in exchange for goods or services, shopping on the Galactic Hub Marketplace, tipping them small amounts in exchange for information / help, betting on GH Star League events, paying competitive-event entry fees which are collectively put into prize pools for the winner(s), or even using your HubCoin to pay employees and start your own business.
- HubCoin is earned through monthly distribution events by posting new threads/images/links in the Galactic Hub subreddit; posting in the Discord server; using this Wiki as a member of the Galactic Hub; and posting on Twitter using the #GalacticHub hashtag. It can also be earned through interactions with other interlopers, claiming bounties on known hostile players (GH Defense Force only), claiming bounties on high-value fauna, competing in competitive events, and participating in special events. You must fill out a registration form to qualify for monthly distribution.
- HubCoin may be used anywhere in No Man's Sky, there are no rules stipulating you must only use it within Galactic Hub space.
- EisHub citizens are eligible to use HubCoin. You do not need to be registered in the Galactic Hub Euclid, any Hub census is accepted.
The Galactic Hub Eissentam has multiple ways in which citizens can contribute. We have our own departments for wiki documentation, building, helping new players and press, and also share the chapters of the Galactic Hub. For further information see Galactic Hub Eissentam Multiplayer Content.
Alliances & Sisterfactions
(Refer to Civilized space page for more info)
United Federation of Travelers
The Galactic Hub Eissentam is a member of the United Federation of Travelers.
We assist and cooperate with all civilizations, but will always prioritize fellow Federation civilizations and companies.
The Galactic Hub Eissentam is not interested in hostile interactions with other civilizations ("wars").
Galactic Hub Civilizations in other Galaxies
There are other Galactic Hubs in different galaxies, all of which are linked below.
- Galactic Hub Project, based in Euclid
- Galactic Hub Hilbert
- Galactic Hub Calypso
- Galactic Hub Budullangr
The Bridge Crew is the leadership team of the Galactic Hub Eissentam. It is a group of players formed with the intention of improving EisHub by creating colonies, helping the wiki, improving civilization experience, and much more.
There are many representatives across multiple aspects of civilization life in the Bridge Crew. They are separate from the Galactic Hub Project's council, as they manage the Galactic Hub Eissentam.
The current members of the Bridge Crew are:
|AirosRhyner||Director; Discord Community Manager|
|Sargon the Grape||Head Moderator|
|Agent Bahann||Media Manager|
|Britraptor||Event Planning Collective Head|
|YucaFrita||EisHub GHSH Head|
|Mattastic119||Eissentimes Press Head|
|Lenni||Head Scribe; Secretary of Bridge Affairs; Subreddit Manager|
|Enrasilver||Event Planning Collective Deputy|
Previously Active Bridge Crew Members
The following members aren't active anymore, but are listed for historic purposes along with their previous responsibilities.
|Golodupiku||Head Scribe/EisHub Chapter Head|