|This article was documented by the Galactic Hub.|
The Galactic Hub Ship Hunters is the Galactic Hub's vessel research organization.
- 1 Summary
- 2 Mission
- 3 Featured Starships
- 4 Catalogs
- 5 Galactic Hub Eissentam (EisHub) Branch
- 6 Naming Discoveries
- 7 GHSH Wiki Page Counter
- 8 Hierarchy / Rank System
- 9 Researcher Registry
- 10 Current Missions and Assignments
The Galactic Hub Ship Hunters is the official vessel research subdivision of the Galactic Hub Project dedicated to exploration, discovery, and documentation of Starships, Freighters, Multi-tools and Derelict Freighters.
The mission of the Galactic Hub Ship Hunters (GHSH) is to:
- Discover Starships, Freighters and Multi-tools within the borders of the Galactic Hub Project in Euclid and Galactic Hub Eissentam.
- To gather the necessary information (screenshots, ship names, coordinates, economy level, etc) for proper wiki documentation on the appropriate Catalogs below.
- To share such discoveries and documentation with the citizens of the Galactic Hub for their enjoyment and use via NMSGalacticHub on Reddit, the Discord server, Twitter, and whatever other methods the Galactic Hub Council sees fit to implement.
Joining the Galactic Hub Ship Hunters
First, complete the GHSH Volunteer Form.
After filling out the GHSH Volunteer Form, the Director of the GHSH, ApexFatality, will examine your volunteer application and, if possible, evaluate your wiki skills and any other relevant information.
The goal of the application process is to analyze your proficiency in wiki documentation and your in-game knowledge of ship and multitool mechanics. Your skills will not weigh heavily on whether or not you are accepted, but are a determining factor.
After an application is processed, applicants may be contacted directly in periods of few applications, or notified en masse via a Reddit thread notifying applicants in periods of many applications.
See the album below for a sample of popular ship models which are treasured by members of the NMS community.
|Galactic Hub Starship Catalog|
Starships in Euclid Hub space
|Galactic Hub Freighter Catalog|
Freighters in Euclid Hub space
|Galactic Hub Multi-tool Catalog|
Multi-tools in Euclid Hub space
|Galactic Hub Crashed Ship Catalog|
Crashed ships in Euclid Hub space
|Galactic Hub Derelict Freighter Catalog|
Derelict Freighters in Euclid Hub space
Galactic Hub Eissentam (EisHub) Branch
- The GHSH also operates in the Eissentam galaxy inside Galactic Hub Eissentam!
- See below for ships and multitools catalogued by the GHSH in EisHub.
GHSH members will know and properly employ Galactic Hub Naming Guidelines during the course of their exploration. Not all systems are required to be uploaded but it is strongly advised that any system in which a discovery is made be properly named and cataloged.
GHSH Wiki Page Counter
84 starships on the wiki have documented by the GHSH.
- 19 Exotics
- 15 Explorers
- 32 Fighters
- 11 Haulers
- 2 Shuttles
47 multitools on the wiki have documented by the GHSH.
- 20 Aliens
- 20 Experimentals
- 4 Pistols
- 3 Rifles
Below is a breakdown on how many wiki pages each GHSH Hunter has created.
Hierarchy / Rank System
The GHSH is organized into a hierarchical rank structure. Rank names are based on historical sailing ships size's and types and are as follows:
- Barque (BAR): This rank is reserved for the Director of the Galactic Hub. The Barque maintains authority over the GHSH, and has final say over all exploration and research endeavors.
- Brigantine (BRG): This hunter is the Director of the GHSH. The Brigantine is responsible for all vessel matters relating to the Galactic Hub and oversees all GHSH operations. This rank will run the day-to-day operations of the GHSH, and serves as the intermediary between the Barque and the rest of the GHSH.
- Vice Brigantine (VBRG): This hunter is the Assistant Director of the GHSH. The Vice Brigantine assists the Brigantine with running the day-to-day operations of the GHSH.
- Schooner (SH4): These hunters possess expert knowledge of the game's ship and multitool mechanics. They are able to create, edit, and maintain GHSH wiki pages. They have made great contributions to the GHSH and are active members in the GHSH community.
- Ketch (SH3): These hunters have general knowledge of the game's ship and multitool mechanics. They are proficient in discovering and wiki documenting their own discoveries with little oversight.
- Cutter (SH2): These are hunters who have not yet demonstrated an ability to properly wiki document their own discoveries. However, they are proficient at finding and noting the location of their discoveries to pass along for wiki documentation.
- Sloop (SH1): These are recruits who have not yet received training in proper wiki documentation and/or the discovery of ships and multitools. This is considered a trial rank and new members can dropped from the GHSH for inactivity reasons.
|Discord||Playstation Network ID||Rank||Date of GHSH Acceptance||Officer Number|
|Discord||XBox Live ID||Rank||Date of GHSH Acceptance||Officer Number|
|Username (Reddit, etc)||Discord||Steam ID||Rank||Date of GHSH Acceptance||Officer Number|
|MaraSargon||Sargon The Grape#1398||Sargon The Grape||(SH1)||2020/10/18||26|
Current Missions and Assignments
This section is maintained by YucaFritaConSalsa
SMOL Shuttle Search
Euclid Hub page still has open spots in the top 9 at page Galactic Hub Shuttles
Eissentam Hub now has 9 Smol Shuttles registered but you can still get in the TOP 9 register! For that you need to find a "smoler" one, that is below handicap 7. Check the page: EisHub Shuttles
Go hunt for Smols!
EisHub HUB2 Exotics mapping
Refer to page: EisHub Exotics
Systems below require identification of their Exotics. A full entry in the catalogue are required to accomplish this mission. The required data is:
- front picture with glyphs
- side picture with glyphs (preferred)
- Back picture without glyphs (preferred)
The pictures should be taken in conditions allowing for correct interpretation of hull color, decoration material (gold or silver) and if present, the decoration sign (example: bubbles)
- Procedural Name of the ship
- System economy (★ or ★★ or ★★★)
- Name of original discover (with Discord/Wiki/Reddit link if available)
|System Tag||Glyphs||Ship Hunter name||Status|
|HUB2-3 (Hinjuk XIX)||0003F9555C30||YucaFritaConSalsa||Done|
|HUB2-12 (Aioike-Ranyev XII)||0012F9555C30||open||Pending|
EisHub derelict freighter research
Refer to page: EisHub derelicts
Systems below require identification of their stats. The frigate fuel stat, as well as the hyperdrive range upgrades are required to accomplish this mission. The required data is:
- Hyperdrive upgrade module stat
- Frigate fuel module stat
Note: The fuel stat is a different upgrade than the hyperdrive module, looking similar to a jetpack upgrade.
This is in the Eissentam galaxy. You need to be in that galaxy to hunt those pics with below glyphs.
|System Tag||Glyphs||Ship Hunter name||Status|
|HUB7-63 (Floston Inc.)||1063F9557C2F||open||Pending|
|HUB7-1EB Odfangel XI||01EBF9557C2F||open||Pending|