The Gravitino Ball is a tradeable in No Man's Sky. In the wild, they will emit a sound and shine as the player gets close.
- Supersymmetric particle cluster.
- Extremely rare and valuable. A product of divergent super-gravitational forces.
- Gravitino Balls always spawn on planets with aggressive Sentinels. Harvesting these always gives the Traveler a three-star wanted level. They can be located with the Analysis Visor .
- They can also be found on Sentient Planets: rock-like flora with a long stalk holding a small Gravitino Ball at the top.
- They can also be grown from Gravitino Hosts in bases every one-hundred-and-twenty (120) minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.