|Provides basic life support from environmental hazards.|
|Category||Exosuit - Core Systems|
|Type||Suit Survival Power Pack|
|This article is about the current version of Life Support. For the Atlas Rises version, see Archive:Life Support (Atlas).|
Life Support is a core component of the exosuit.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Provides general life support as part of the general exosuit functionality. The level of current support is displayed on one of the various HUD bars, marked with the same "heartbeat" symbol as is displayed on the suit icon.
- walking (low drain)
- sprinting (medium drain)
- using the Jetpack (high drain)
- using Personal Forcefield (high drain)
- being in interplanetary space (extremely high drain)
Game description[edit | edit source]
The core of the Exosuit, the Life Support System continually filters and pumps breathable Oxygen.
In addition to its role in the continued existence of the Exosuit user, the Life Support Unit uses surplus oxygen to generate power for secondary systems, such as the Jetpack, Speed Augmentation and Torch.
Charge equipment with Oxygen, Oxygen Capsule, or Life Support.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Life Support cannot be dismantled.
Upgrades[edit | edit source]
Recharge[edit | edit source]
The Life Support is rechargeable using the following items:
- Oxygen (2% per unit)
- Dioxite (5% per unit)
- Cactus Nectar (5% per unit)
- Fresh Milk (20% per unit)
- Processed Sugar (20% per unit)
- Steamed Vegetables (20% per unit)
- Flavoursome Sauce (20% per unit)
- Spicy Fleshballs (20% per unit)
- Sweetened Butter (40% per unit)
- Honey Butter (40% per unit)
- Life Support Gel (100% per unit)
Additional information[edit | edit source]
- Upgrade bonuses trigger if Life Support is adjacent to Oxygen Recycler or Life Support Upgrades, though this only indirectly augments Life Support by improving the effects of its upgrades.
- Despite being impossible to Craft, a placeholder Blueprint exists within the Space Anomaly, with a suggested build cost of 100 Ferrite Dust
Gallery[edit | edit source]
HUD bars - top bar represents life support