|Description||Many forms, move by bouncing|
Lok are a genus in No Man's Sky.
They come in many shapes and forms. Some of these forms include: plant-like Lok (ferns and cacti), squid/octopus-like Lok, worm-like Lok, and rarely snake-like Lok. They are considered rare spawns, but can in some cases be the main species of entire ecosystems.
Lok species are easily recognizable.
- Often (especially the smaller ones) present with two variants of the species, one of which may features vestigial arms, a hood, or antennae instead of eyes.
- No recognizable legs (except for crustacean-like variant, which has leg-like tendrils beneath it).
- Moves by bouncing/jumping around.
- Colony - A multi-headed bouncing blob where each head may feature its own facial characteristics. Also known as a "goober hydra."
- Plant - A sentient plant like bouncing blob that may resemble a living pineapple at times.
- Squid - A sentient bouncing blob that consists of a head with a neck mounted on a legs less torso.
- Blobby - A sentient bouncing blob that features a clearly visibly facial structure.
- Worm-like - A sentient bouncing blob that features multiple body mounted eyes and a vertical ingestion chute at the top.
- Large Blob - A sentient semi half spherical bouncing blob with little visible appendages.
- Large Blob Tendrilled - A sentient semi half spherical bouncing blob with visible appendages.
- Lesser Meadow Crab - A sentient bouncing blob that features a crustacean-like shell mounted on a large number of leg appendages.
They produce Sticky 'Honey' when fed with their preferred bait.
Lesser Meadow-Crab, a crustacean-like Lok.