|The subject of this article is from the ExoMech update.
The information from this article is up-to-date as of 10 June, 2020.
The information from this article is is up-to-date as of 10 June, 2020.
Stabilised Reality Glitch is a type of base building product.
It can be located with the Analysis Visor by looking for the icon but must be within 100 units of the player
These type of products can be found in the Build Menu under the Decoration/Glitches.
List of products
The following products belong to this type and each of them found on specific exotic planets.
|Icon||Name||Type of exotic biome||Galactic Hub locations in Euclid |
|Capilliary Shell||Irri Shells||41BCF9556C31|
|Electric Cube||Wire Cell||01FAF9555C2F|
|Ossified Star||M Structure||01E1F9556C31|
|Rattle Spine||Bone Spire||017CF9557C31|
|Terbium Growth||Fract Cube||413FF9555C2F|
- These type of products have a blueprint (Pure Ferrite x10), but it is not possible to unlock them through normal gameplay.
- However, if the player has one specimen in their inventory, they can build as many in a row as their supply of Pure Ferrite allows.
- Glitch Worlds are an amalgamation of all other worlds. While they don't seem to have a unique trophy, they do offer their adopted biome's trophy instead.
- Visions - Added as a type of base building product.
A collection inside a base
- NMSTheGame Subreddit (26 June 2019). All 11 exotic trophy locations inside the Galactic Hub! Glyphs now take you directly to the Exotic planet.. Reddit. Retrieved 26 June 2019.