If you have questions or suggestions on these news items, you can add them below. Place the new item at the top of the list.
- Regarding the new fauna names, the GHEC and AGT representatives for fauna research are having real time chats on fauna planning in one of my private Discord meeting rooms if you want to join my company discord. Celab99 (talk) 14:03, 28 September 2020 (UTC)celab99
- Some of the new fauna types are obvious: BUTTERFLOCK, FISHFLOCK, FLYINGBEETLE, LARGEBUTTERFLY, MOLE (I saw one), others are yet to be identified. I have possibly saw a PLOUGH and a SCUTTLER, also a ROBOTANTELOPE. WEIRDsmth is what we already call Anomalous. My suggestion for BUTTERFLOCK is just Rhopalocera Flock, for FISHFLOCK - Ictaloris Flock (or School), for LARGEBUTTERFLY - Mega Rhopalocera. Until the biological community comes up with scientific names I will be using IDs when I can identify them. Peacebomb 2020-09-28.
- Great addition to the site... will certainly help save time on learning about changes. Celab99 (talk) 14:22, 16 June 2020 (UTC) celab99
- Nice idea with the "general purpose Infobox". Suggestion : Add a "Notes:" or "Special Info" line to the available options ? --Lordflinx (talk) 12:29, 21 July 2020 (UTC)
- The description field will handle SHORT notes. Anything longer should be on the page itself, not in the infobox (which is supposed to provide a quick overview of the actual page) - thanks! Ddfairchild (talk) 14:07, 21 July 2020 (UTC).