The information from this article is up-to-date as of 28 October, 2018.
|PS update||31 July 2018|
|PC update||27 July 2018|
|Previous update||Next update|
|Update 1.52 on nomanssky.com|
Update 1.52 is the 25th update to No Man's Sky.
It addresses both crashes and new features. The previous update is Update 1.51.
Thanks again, everyone, for playing NEXT, exploring the universe and all its new features, and letting us know about any issues you’ve experienced. All of this is incredibly helpful for us in ironing out any major issues quickly and safely.
We have now released update 1.52 to PC, which includes the fixes detailed below. We’ll be rolling out these fixes to other platforms as soon as possible.
- Fixed an issue that will restore more savegames for players who saved with partially repaired tech.
- Fixed an issue where players who had partially repaired a piece of broken technology would have an incorrect item in the repair interaction
- Fixed an issue where players in underwater bases played the wrong animations
- Fixed an issue where freighters incorrectly reported they did not have enough fuel to warp
- Fixed a crash in the base-building system
- Improved garbage collection and reduced memory footprint of physics
- Prevented occasional crash in animation
- Reduce memory footprint of planetary textures from space
- PS4 only: Resolved some stability issues seen in some specific timezones
If you experience any issues, let us know by submitting a bug report.