The information from this article is up-to-date as of 28 October, 2018.
|Update date||1 August 2018|
|Previous update||Next update|
|Update 1.53 on nomanssky.com|
Update 1.52.2 is the 28th update to No Man's Sky.
It addresses both crashes and new features. The previous update is Update 1.52.2.
We are continuing to focus on safely addressing the highest priority issues reported by the community. As always, thank you for playing the game and taking the time to report any issues you encounter!
We have now released update 1.53 to PC, which includes the fixes detailed below. We’ll be rolling out these fixes to other platforms as soon as possible.
- Fix to restore savegames for players affected by a specific issue with freighter expeditions
- Fix for an occasional white screen crash during loading
- Fix for frigates not reporting their damaged state correctly
- Fix for an issue that could block players in the “fuel the warp drive” stage of the tutorial
- Fix for repairing broken ship slots in Creative Mode
- Improvements to exocraft laser damage
- Improvements for animations while turning, jetpacking, and standing on objects
- Memory optimisations to improve stability
- Preventative fix for potential stability issue with mission handling
If you experience any issues, let us know by submitting a bug report.