The information from this article is up-to-date as of 27 November, 2019.
|Update date||28 August 2019|
|Previous update||Next update|
|Update 2.09.2 on nomanssky.com|
Update 2.09.2 is the 59th official update to No Man's Sky.
It addresses bugfixes. The previous update is Update 2.09.1.
Thank you again to everyone playing Beyond, especially those taking the time to report any issues they encounter via Zendesk or console crash reporting.
We are listening closely to your feedback, and have identified and resolved a number of stability issues. Fixes for these were released on Steam experimental, and this patch, 2.09.2, is now live on PC. We’ll be rolling out these fixes to other platforms as soon as possible.
- Introduced a number of PC-specific VR optimisations.
- Improved VR-specific anti-aliasing.
- Reduced graphics memory usage to improve stability.
- Fixed an issue where control pads did not rumble on PC.
- Fixed an issue where transferring valuable treasures (such as ancient bones) to other players would result in an invalid product.
- Fixed an issue where Shutter Doors had incorrect icons in the build menu.
- Fixed an issue where Gek players would float when sitting on the ground.
- Added a resource message when dismantling base parts.
- Fixed an issue that could cause an infinite number of creature pellets to spawn in Creative Mode.
- Fixed a memory leak related to starships and Exocraft.
- When in VR, removed a number of settings that have no effect in VR.
We will continue to release patches as issues are identified and resolved. If you experience any issues, let us know by submitting a bug report.