|The subject of this article is from the Living Ship update.
The information from this article is up-to-date as of 6 April, 2020.
The information from this article is is up-to-date as of 6 April, 2020.
|Update date||27 February 2020|
|Previous update||Next update|
|Living Ship Patch 2.32 on nomanssky.com|
Update 2.32 is the 77th official update to No Man's Sky.
It corrected additional issues found in the 2.30 Living Ship release. The previous update is Update 2.31.
Thank you to everyone playing the Living Ship Update, especially those taking the time to report any issues they encounter via Zendesk or console crash reporting.
We are listening closely to your feedback, and have identified and resolved a number of gameplay and stability issues. Fixes for these were released on Steam experimental, and this patch, 2.32, is now live on PC and consoles.
We will continue to release patches as issues are identified and resolved. If you experience any issues, let us know by submitting a bug report.
Thank you, Hello Games
2.32 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue that caused Cuboid Roof Caps to snap to the floor, rather than the roof, of Cuboid Rooms.
- Added a chance to find cargo pods at derelict freighter space encounters.
- Fixed an issue that caused extra, incorrect inventory tabs to appear when comparing ships or freighters.
- Fixed an issue that caused frigates not to award cargo.
- Water reflections have been removed in PC VR (matching PS VR) to improve visual quality.
- A toggle has been added to the General Options menu to disable Auto Torch.
- Fixed a number of issues that prevented Atlas words from being learned correctly.
- Slightly reduced the time taken for Living Ship components to mature, so that they do not exceed 24 hours.
- Implemented a recovery fix for players whose Starbirth missions failed to locate an appropriate planet or building at the coordinates steps.
- Fixed an issue which duplicated the default filter in photo mode.
- Fixed an issue that caused pinned instructions involving Atlas Stones to suggest that Atlas Stones could be collected from factories.
- Fixed an issue which affected the portable refiner when picking it up with one too few inventory slots available.
- Fixed an issue that caused too much warp fuel to be consumed when warping in VR.
- Fixed an issue that caused HUD elements to be incorrectly displayed during warp.
- Fixed an issue that caused ships to judder and disappear when landing in multiplayer.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to miss the landing pads when landing at an outpost.
- Expedition holograms now turn green when the expedition is complete.
- Fixed an issue that caused 'Hostile Ships Defeated' audio to play when combat frigates arrive to assist in a fight.
- Fixed a rare crash when collecting cargo from a frigate.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when streaming in the Space Anomaly.
- Added the ability to use nanites to evolve upgrades that have been installed inside Living Ships.
- Fixed a small visual glitch that could occur when exiting mission dialogue interactions.
- Fixed an issue that allowed re-interaction with a living ship that was flying away.
- Fixed an issue that caused stats to be named incorrectly in the descriptions of upgrade modules.
- Prevented the Starbirth mission from starting in the middle of a multiplayer Nexus mission.
- Fixed a number of minor visual issues with the Living Ship cockpits.
- Fixed a visual issue with the contrails from the Living Ship.
- Fixed an issue that caused shuttle-class starships to change appearance.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when handing in a Nexus mission.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when pinning directions for Frost Crystals.
- Fixed a number of small mission flow problems in the directions for various substances.
- Fixed an issue that allowed two living ships to spawn at the same location.
- Fixed an issue that could cause portal warps to fail, resulting in players being returned to their previous system or pushed under the terrain.