|The subject of this article is from the Crossplay update.
The information from this article is up-to-date as of 16 July, 2020.
The information from this article is is up-to-date as of 16 July, 2020.
Whispering Egg is a type of egg.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Several nests can be found around an Abandoned Building and each one contains multiple Whispering Eggs.
Warning[edit | edit source]
Destroying a Whispering Egg will drop a valuable Larval Core which needs to be picked up quickly or it will disappear in a few seconds.
At the same time multiple Biological Horrors spawn, please refer to the creature page for further tactical information.
Additional information[edit | edit source]
- Monstrosities will not attack you while you are in an exocraft and will stop attacking you if you enter one, until a few seconds after you exit one.
- Building walls around the eggs will keep you safe from Monstrosities.
- Digging small holes under the eggs and shooting from in there will keep you safe from Monstrosities.
- Monstrosities will not attack you if you go on (or in) your starship.
Release history[edit | edit source]
- NEXT - Whispering Egg was added.
- NEXT 1.55 - Reduced the number of Whispering Eggs around Abandoned Buildings.